Behaviour Teaching Assistant required for Primary SEMH provision Job at GSL Education Ltd in Rugby
Behaviour Teaching Assistant required for Primary SEMH provision in Rugby
Daily Rate: £70 – £85
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Behaviour Teaching Assistant looking to work in Rugby?
Do you hold Team Teach training?
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an experienced Behaviour Support Assistant at one of our Primary SEMH Schools based in Rugby. The school is looking for someone who has experience working with individuals and small groups of children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Due to the students having SEMH (and additional challenging behaviour), this role would suit someone who is able to build a strong rapport with young people and children, resilient, doesn’t take things personally, calm and able to deescalate a situation.
You would be working with pupils on a 1:1 basis and at times within small groups. The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
Ideal candidates will:
· Have previous experience working as a Behaviour TA
· Must have experience working with extremely challenging behaviour, SEMH, Autism, ADHD, Attachment disorder and LAC backgrounds.
· TEAM TEACH
· Improve the behaviour and wellbeing of individual pupils who are experiencing learning difficulties
· Be able to establish meaningful positive relationships quickly.
· Supporting pupils inside and outside of the classroom.
· Helping pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by listening to them and devising appropriate strategies
To be eligible for this role you must:
· Hold the Right to Work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
· Provide two professional child related references
If you are from a Psychology, Youth Worker, Sports Coach, Life Coach or Mentoring background and you feel you have the right knowledge and training to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Gugs on 07534975592 or email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £70.00-£85.00 per day
Company: GSL Education Ltd
Company Location: Rugby