Behaviour Teaching Assistant required- Day to day / Bank supply – Nuneaton Job at GSL Education Ltd in Nuneaton
Behaviour Teaching Assistant required- Day to day / Bank supply – Nuneaton
Do you have experience supporting children with Social, Emotional & Behavioural needs?
Are you passionate about supporting young children in an educational setting?
If so, GSL Education are working in conjunction with an SEN School located at Nuneaton to recruit a Behaviour Teaching Assistant on a flexible/day to day supply basis, with the potential of a temporary to permanent role developing in the future
The school itself is an SEN School which caters across Primary phases. They are specifically looking for individuals who have experience working with Autism, ADHD, SEMH, Aggression, PDA, Attachment Disorder and LAC backgrounds.
· Are passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
· Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
· TEAM TEACH
· Must have experience working with extremely challenging behaviour, SEMH, Autism, ADHD, Attachment disorder and LAC backgrounds.
· Are flexible and can work well within a team
· Have experience of working with children with a variety of needs and from a range of different backgrounds
· Can show resilience in challenging situations
· You would be responsible for the supporting the teacher and helping the pupils (groups and 1:1 basis)
· Understand the need for confidentiality
· Are willing to work with a child and other children with Special Educational Needs and aggression.
· Support pupils throughout the lesson, answering questions and overcoming difficulties they encounter
The school offers:
· A large and well-resourced SEN provision.
· A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community.
· Dedicated and passionate support staff.
· Excellent career development opportunities.
To be eligible for this role you must:
· Hold the Right to Work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
· Provide two professional child related references
Experienced TAs/LSAs, support workers, security/ children’s secure provision practitioners , ex prison service officers, as well as sports coaches will be considered for this role. For further information please contact Gugs on 07534975592 or email
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65.00-£85.00 per day
Company: GSL Education Ltd
Company Location: Nuneaton