BANK Mental Health Support Worker Job at Southways Group in Hadleigh
We are recruiting experienced bank support worker to work for our clients based in Hadleigh, Essex. Duties will consist of but not limit to; teaching of daily living skills, days out, assisting with food shopping, prompting hygiene skills, prompting medication.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Support Worker within mental health services
- Good knowledge of mental health-related illnesses
- Great administration and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions
- Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude.
- Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference.
- Driver’s Licence.
Application deadline: 21/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Support Environment: 1 year (Required)
- Hadleigh, Essex (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
Company: Southways Group
Company Location: Hadleigh