B2B Digital Marketing, Social Media & Events Job at Bud Systems in Bristol
Are you a self-motivated, confident and dynamic online marketer with experience in a wide range of digital channels, plus a good working knowledge of offline marketing and event experience?
Are you a self-starter looking to carve out your own career path and work with an innovative, ambitious, and trusted company?
Do you have the experience, skills and creativity to develop and deliver the digital strategy for a new and exciting brand?
Can you demonstrate strong website management skills?
Do you have expertise in B2B lead generation and marketing communications?
Do you enjoy working in collaboration with others whilst taking responsibility for your own projects, deadlines and deliverables? Have you managed and worked in conjunction with external agencies and suppliers?
Are you creative and resourceful whilst having an eye for detail and a passion for digital analytics?
Can you budget, plan and pivot?
Do you have at least three years’ experience in a similar role and ideally have five or more years of experience in marketing overall?
Do you want to be part of a growing team of highly-experienced, collaborative and ambitious people, be part of something great and make an impact on the world of training and education?
Then Bud Systems would like to meet you.
Bud Systems is pioneering the digitalisation of training delivery. We are a trusted, collaborative and experienced technology brand that has been born out of more than 20 years’ industry experience.
As the marketing communications expert you will promote the Bud Systems’ brand and our innovative technology to our B2B audiences of training providers, universities and higher education establishments.
Reporting to the sales director, you will be an integral part of the wider ambitious, innovative and collaborative team based in a fantastic work space in the heart of Bristol.
Purpose of the role:
To deliver the marketing strategy, further raise the awareness of the Bud Systems’ brand, promote the credibility of our innovative technology and drive enquiries.
To take ownership for the delivery, tracking and analysis of the B2B marketing strategy and manage associated budgets to meet business aims and objectives, with specific responsibility for:
- Content marketing – create interesting and relevant, on brand content to engage with our B2B audiences, fuel our social media and help support improvement in organic search results of the Bud website.
- Social media – manage and drive engagement with the brand, support our offline activities and encourage web visitors. In particular via LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Website – manage the evolution, and performance of, the website including content creation and uploading, campaign conversion, SEO, tracking and analysis and on-going development
- E-marketing – campaigns to support lead generation funnel; on-going brand engagement and audience referral
- Offline marketing – creation of briefs for marketing materials, management of projects through designers/suppliers
- Events – compile an annual events programme and promote via digital marketing to raise awareness of Bud’s attendance. Play a role in being an ambassador for the brand at the events.
- Client case studies and testimonials – create and manage a pro-active process in which we captured customer experiences in order to generate positive PR.
- Brand consistency – Ensure the brand is consistent across all messaging
- Competitor watch – have an on-going awareness of competitor digital activity and use data to inform Bud’s digital marketing activity
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised commuter solution
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
- B2B Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Bud Systems
Company Location: Bristol
Job Category: Marketing