AWS Solutions Architect – Consultancy Job at Nigel Frank International in Manchester
AWS Solutions Architect – Applications Background – Paying up to £110,000k pa
Do you want to be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale?
My client is commended on it Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of their minds, which is why they utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. They have world class architecture and software engineering communities; they invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject.
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- You will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership.
- You will take a leading role in both delivery and business development to shape and design innovative, custom solutions for our clients.
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- A strong background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
- Microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- DevOps background/ experience.
- API-centric architectures.
- NoSQL databases.
Must be able to;
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to [email protected] or call me on 0203 808 7282.
Company: Nigel Frank International
Company Location: Manchester