autoelecrical installation engineer Job at Owlvue in Bristol
experienced auto electrician- telematic installations engineer required to join a fast growing engineering company.
hgv experience is preferred
location covers nationwide all interested applicants please apply.
job roles –
- Transport and plant safety.
- Telematic and tracking systems.
- Cctv/dvr systems.
- Alcolock – breathalyser systems.
- Collision avoidance systems.
- Vehicle security.
- Tacho technology.
- Transcan – refrigerated trailers
- Lighting packages.
- FORS/CLOCKS packages.
- Overhead High voltage detection.
- Exclusion zones and illuminated livery.
- artificial intelligence systems
Job role is varied/busy and ideal for a enthusiastic individual who constantly needs to adapt to new products
As a company Owlvue works with all the leading companies across the UK, the individual will need to have following qualities.
Professional and can do attitude.
Hardworking and flexible with hours and travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- installation: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bristol, Bristol (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Company Location: Bristol