Associate Specialist Doctor Job at Oakleaf Recruitment in Mundesley
An exciting opportunity has become available to join us as a Full-time Associate Specialist / Specialty Doctor at Southern Hill Hospital.
We are one of the largest independent providers of specialist mental health treatment and associated care across a range of mental health services. We pride ourselves on being a provider of high quality care which is responsive to the changing needs of service users and our Commissioners.
We are looking for an Associate Specialist or Speciaty Doctor (dependent on experience) to work full time (40 hours per week) in order to provide psychiatric care at our fantastic hospital based on the Norfolk coast.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed specialty doctor to join the team at Southern Hill. You will closely work with a committed MDT and assist the Consultant Psychiatrist in providing day-to-day medical expertise for care delivery and clinical leadership.
There will be the opportunity to undertake clinically relevant research, audit and contribute to the unit quality improvement initiatives. This post provides an exciting opportunity to work in a specialist service and for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of the services as they respond to the changing healthcare landscape.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Full GMC registration along with post registration experience
- Relevant experience within an acute mental health service
- The ability to interview and assess patients whilst making informed decisions in reference to appropriate treatment options
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clear comprehensive medical notes
- Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice along with Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Capacity
- Up to date record of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- The ability to work as part of a Multidisciplinary Team
- Desirable: MRCPsych or equivalent
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- The opportunity to progress to Consultant level
- Fantastic support form our consultants
- A great remuneration
- You will get support with the MRCPsych exams.
- Study leave and CPD opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £75,000.00 to £90,000.00 /year
Company: Oakleaf Recruitment
Company Location: Mundesley