Associate Marketing Executive Job at Allocate Software – in Stoke-on-Trent
Associate Marketing Executive
Business Unit: Corporate
Reporting to: TBC
Allocate Job Level: Core
Business Context and Role Summary:
Allocate Software has been designing innovative products to optimise complex organisations since 1991. We have taken expertise from a number of industries and applied this to the specific issues and complexity of healthcare. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions manage their staff safely and efficiently so that they can deliver exceptional care to all their patients. We have customers in 11 countries, with 800,000 people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations.
We are looking for a motivated Associate Marketing Executive to join our Global Marketing function. You will be a keen team player supporting our Product Marketing team and our Campaigns team on a 6-monthly rotation. You will be getting involved in a range of programmes and activities all aimed at supporting our customers and markets. You will work alongside a range of colleagues from all parts of our business which will add to your professional growth and experience.
As part of our campaigns team, you will support on devising and delivering integrated marketing campaigns and use your creative thinking skills to help deliver demand generation goals. As part of our product marketing team, you will support launches and use your communication skills to help articulate and evidence our value propositions.
- Market intelligence—support the evidence and presentation of buyer’s needs, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product management and campaign marketing teams to support the process of developing product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Support go-to-market plans for the products working closely with campaign marketing teams.
- Help develop communications and messages for product releases of existing products.
- Input research and writing into blogs and thought leadership.
- Track ROI and effectiveness of marketing activity in relation to products
- Help prepare marketing collateral for our various products
- Help develop go-to-market strategies and toolkits, including internal launch and comms for use by local teams (standard messages, presentations, ROI and business cases)
- Support Sales enablement – ensuing the value proposition of the products is effectively shared with sales enablement and the sales team; helping develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Reporting into the UK Campaign Manager you will support the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand across our product portfolio.
- Work with Campaign Managers ensuring planned content activity is maintained, visible, executed and measured.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and other Marketing teams so that content is delivered via the most appropriate channels as part of campaigns.
- Work across the wider business teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Services and Support where needed to help the delivery of the integrated campaigns.
- Write and draft marketing briefs based to be used by either internal or external team.
- Maintain databases required within the UK Campaign team
- Support with campaign and activity reports as required.
- Support with the preparation of presentations and materials for meetings as required.
Allocate Core Competencies:
- Customer Support – Will be at ease with providing outstanding support and have empathy with the customer and a strong desire to resolve their issues.
- Strong work ethic – gets the job done, professional, cooperative, determined to succeed and consistent with high quality work.
- Communication – Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers, including providing case updates, producing reports, and escalating issues internally.
- Team Player – Will need to be a team player, enjoys working in a team environment and working with others to solve customer issues.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies, and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations. Considers a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seeking advice where appropriate. Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, reviewing these, as necessary.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Have an interest in Marketing.
- Experience of marketing automation solutions is desirable.
- Strong communicator (listening, writing, and speaking)
- Possess a detail orientation.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Organised and able to manage multiple priorities at once.
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Allocate Software –
Company Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Job Category: Marketing