Assistant Shop Manager Job at O’Hehirs Bakery and Café in Sligo
O’Hehirs is a well-established, family run business in food and bakery based in Sligo. We serve customers in a chain of shops spanning Sligo, Donegal, Mayo, Galway, Longford and Westmeath and are expanding services and products offered all the time.
We currently have a vacancy as Assistant Manager in one of shops in Sligo town. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to further advance their career in our dynamic team.
If you can meet the demands of working in a busy environment, are passionate about customer service and keen on using your skills then this could be the role for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for working with the Shop Manager on the day to day operations including people management, food quality, scheduling, budgeting etc., they will possess excellent customer service and strong leadership skills.
Support to Shop Manager on effective management of the shop and its staff, operating to appropriate standards whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and the necessary controls are maintained.
Responsibility for hygiene and cleanliness standards in the Sligo shop as well as promoting this to your team.
Ensure that all staff is well presented for duty and to deal with issues as they arise e.g. staff absences etc. and that same are reported to Shop Manager.
Monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
Assist with order sheets to be filled on relevant days for stock and supplies as well as responsibility for the control of waste in the shop.
– Must be eligible to work in Ireland
– Experienced and trained on HACCP management systems.
– Good financial acumen required as is a demonstrable track record in improving standards and increasing revenue.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
– Organised and reliable individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
– Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- work permit for Ireland (Required)
Company: O’Hehirs Bakery and Café
Company Location: Sligo