Assistant Manager Job at The Butler’s Pantry in Blackrock, County Dublin
The Role of an Assistant Retail Manager within the Butler’s Pantry is to work alongside the manager to ensure the smooth running of the store on a daily basis.
The Assistant Retail Manager should liaise with our customers to ensure the smooth transaction of our products takes place and should help the customer with any questions they may have on our selection of food and other goods.
The Assistant Retail Manager is also responsible for upholding stock levels, HACCAP and Cash Management and ensuring the Sales Targets set by The Butler’s Pantry are met.
Retail Area Manager/ Retail Manager.
This position will be located in our Templehill store.
· Providing the best customer service experience to all customers at The Butler’s Pantry and ensuring your team follows this high standard of customer service at all times.
· Ensure the store is merchandised to a high standard in line with The Butler’s Pantry’s standards and daily photos are sent on time to Retail area manager by all staff.
· To keep all stock replenished and ensure the first in first out procedure is adhered to at all times. Also ensuring all staff adhere to this procedure.
· Promoting any promotions or special offers The Butler’s Pantry have put in place.
· Handling customer complaints in a polite and professional manner and informing the manager of any issues that may arise.
· To place orders through our online ordering system.
· Placing the traded orders, supplies and doing rosters when needed by the Manager.
· To be aware of all the products available in The Butler’s Pantry and inform our customers of any new products that are available.
· To work alongside the manager and team to achieve Sales targets set by The Butler’s Pantry for the store.
· To ensure all Charity initiatives are dealt with appropriately in line with the Marketing budget.
· Ensuring all HACCAP, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times and HACCAP sheets are filled in each day and sent at the end of the month.
· To ensure the store is kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day.
· Doing the daily cash up at the end of the night and ensuring the till balances. Also helping staff members find any cash discrepancies to the value of €5 that may arise.
- To ensure you conduct your work with mutual respect towards team member by Leading, support and motivating others to deliver targets. Creating energy, enthusiasm and positivity within your team.
- To help the manager manage all staff in a positive way to ensure high levels of motivation, staff satisfaction and retention.
- To conduct routine daily and weekly administration functions e.g. cash administration, staff schedules, sales figures, waste control, customer feedback etc.
- Responsible for helping the manager control the shop’s operational costs e.g. hours, spmh, waste, freezer, transfers etc.
· To act as a role model for the values of The Butler’s Pantry and to promote and support our culture of continuous improvement and best practice.
Changes may be made in this job description from time to time as your experience evolves and develops.
- Discounted/free food
- Employee discounts
Application deadline: 23/10/2020
Expected start date: 2/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 per year
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Barista: 1 year (Required)
Company: The Butler’s Pantry
Company Location: Blackrock, County Dublin