Assistant Management Accountant – NHS – Inside IR35 Job at Alexander Mann Solutions for Public Sector Resourcing in Home Based
Assistant Management Accountant NHS – Inside IR35
The Assistant Management Accountant will support the Finance Business Partner in providing information and support to NHS England, the Executive Team and Heads of Service. Responsible for supporting the provision of accurate financial advice, information and support to IT Service budget holders and managers within the organisation
As Assistant Management Accountant you will:
· Be responsible for a specific contribution, with the support of the Senior Finance Business Partner, to the production of monthly management accounts and performance information.
· Provide support to the Finance Business Partner in responding to enquiries from budget holders and managers and assisting with operational finance and performance issues.
· Support the Finance Business Partner in the training of new budget holders.
· Aid the production of establishment control reports ensuring a full reconciliation to payroll information and validation validated with the IT Service budget managers.
· Prepare accruals and prepayment journals as appropriate and input into the financial ledger.
· Investigation and analysis of initial budget variances and expenditure trends.
· AAT qualification/part qualified accountant or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar
· level in specialist area – Financial Management
· Experience of working in financial management roles
· Designing, formatting and maintaining complex spread sheets, databases & computerised ledger systems
It would be great to also have:
- Experience of working in the NHS Sector
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
“If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact Joanna Cunningham managing the role”
“In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.”
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- NHS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Excel, Pivot Tables: 2 years (Required)
Company: Alexander Mann Solutions for Public Sector Resourcing
Company Location: Home Based