Apps Sales Manager Job at Harvey Nash in London
Apps Sales Manager
27.66 – 33.74 per hour + benefits (up to 70k per annum +benefits)
12 months FTC, from December or beginning of January
My Client, world’s best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for an Apps Sales Manager.
As an Apps Sales Manager, you are responsible for shaping and selling App advertising solutions to clients within the UK. You will work with a range of customers to deliver clear and persuasive App solutions that provide our clients with the right opportunities to grow their businesses and contribute to client’s growth.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Leading cross-functional teams of specialists to deliver challenging/persuasive pitches to senior marketing customers.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and strong sales pipeline management/reporting.
- Internal stakeholder management and building internal networks
- Strong sales experience in a high-growth technology firm or mobile marketing agency; experience in structuring and implementing initiatives with sales teams an advantage.
- Good networker and influencer, with interpersonal skills, able to work across various Google functions.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Experience and deep understanding of the Mobile App Promotion ecosystem including key players, measurement platforms and technologies.
- Sales management experience
- Strong presentation abilities
If you are interested and have required experience – please apply ASAP!
Company: Harvey Nash
Company Location: London