Angular Developer Job at ELAS Group in Greater Manchester
The Company is a leading business compliance group that provide employment law, HR support, health and safety services, occupational health, health surveillance, food safety services and our bespoke software to businesses including high profile prestigious clients across the UK.
We are looking for a Angular v8+ Developer.
Angular v8+ Developer
You must have experience of working as part of a team and have the ability to develop modern and up to date technical solutions utilising the latest technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience of using Angular v8
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great basic salary plus benefits including Healthcare Cover and Birthday Day Off.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Angular v8: 1 year (Required)
- Angular: 5 years (Required)
Company: ELAS Group
Company Location: Greater Manchester