Administration and Marketing Executive Job at Generators for Export Limited in Pershore
Job Description – The Role:
The role is a full time position, 5 days per week, between the hours of 08:30am and 5:00pm – Monday to Friday. The job will be split between general office business administration and marketing.
The administration side of the job (40% of the time) will include (But not be limited to) answering the telephone, populating the database, writing quotations and proposals, preparing job costing reports, cataloguing stock, communicating between the sales, operations and management, controlling, helping, managing and processing of work flows, handling client information, using Clik for sales, and processing orders as well as other office duties as required.
The marketing side of the role (60% of the time) will include; handling and managing the social media channels, writing news stories and blogs, updating the company website (no html experience of web knowledge required) knowledge of WordPress an advantage. Create images that are suitable for sales campaigns, knowledge of indesign, photoshop, PDF or equivalent an advantage (To create images and cut out photographs as required) keep records of campaign results in a logical and systematic way. Run Google Ad, Facebook and Linked In campaigns and manage the advertising budget with the Sales Director. Create the Graphical imagery for the business advertising and be happy to update documents with relevant logos and information. Have a good eye for detail and have a graphical flair.
– Prepare Sales Quotations
– Process orders from sales to operations
– Handle payment transactions from clients
– Plan work flow in conjunction with operations and management
– Answer incoming telephone calls
– Assist with preparing manuals and goods for export (Documentation, labels and photographs)
– Use and operate CRM database and keep upto date
– Develop relationships with customers
– Develop relationships with suppliers
– Raise Company Purchase Orders
– Have an excellent knowledge of Excel
– Use a CRM Package (In this case Clik)
– Social Media updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Have knowledge of and create Email campaigns using software such as Mail Chimp etc
– YouTube and video updates as required
– Update Google, work with Google Ads and provide Google My Business Weekly Updates
– All Website Updates
– Potentially have additional languages such as French / Spanish / Russian or Arabic (Not essential) in addition to English
– Create, Manage and report on diarised campaigns and E-Mail shots
– Have excellent English skills and grammar
– Creative capability to capture the sentiments of sales offers and brand essence
– Understand and target specific regions of the world
– Have a creative flair, including: Designing and creating simple communications and templates.
– Plan an organise timetabled events (e.g. Exhibitions) as required
– Plan an organise branded merchandise as required.
– Knowledge of Google Ad’s, Facebook Ad’s and Linked in advertising
Job Person Specification – What do you need to have
We are looking for an individual with spirit, brains, aptitude, personality, energy, diligence, creativity, is numerate and literate and has a willingness to go the extra mile! The ideal candidate will already be experienced in an office environment with business administration skills. Fully proficient in Word and Excel and not be fazed by Database/CRM Software. The individual will be capable of operating in a busy office where every day multi-tasking skills are essential. In addition, the individual will need to have a creative side and enjoy writing, have excellent grammar and possess an English language GSCE higher than a ‘C’. The candidate should have a reasonable working knowledge of one of the Creative Design Software packages such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop. The individual will require knowledge of how Google Ad’s, Facebook Ad’s and Mail Chimp work and operate.
– Fully Competent in Word, Excel and Database Software
– Excellent personal organisation skills
– Good time keeper of tasks and reports
– Show aptitude and have experience in learning new skills quickly
– Have a great telephone manner
– Get on with people but be able to work independently
– Have experience of working in an office admin team
– Ideally the candidate would be a degree qualified person in a Marketing, Sales or Business administration capacity. New graduates may be considered but would have to be demonstrably exceptional
– Demonstrate skills in all social media platforms
– Have excellent written and oral skills
– Have assisted in and can prove campaign skills (Including E-Shot, Google Ad’s and Social Media Campaigns)
– Has a creative flair and excellent presentation skills
– Can work on their own and demonstrate initiative
– Have a vision for what they want to achieve and have the ability to explain it clearly
– Have the ability to write creatively including but not limited to; writing blogs/new articles/web content for websites and write editorials for trade magazines.
– Speak and write in French and/or Spanish is desirable.
Reference ID: Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,945.00-£29,361.00 per year
We are following full Government Guidelines in relation to our business type with regards to Covid-19
- Marketing & Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Generators for Export Limited
Company Location: Pershore
Job Category: Marketing