Accounts Semi-Senior Jobs in Leicester – England at Paul Mitchell t/a Paul Mitchell Associates
Title: Accounts Semi-Senior
Company: Paul Mitchell t/a Paul Mitchell Associates
Location: Leicester – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Accounting, Finance
Our client – an established and well-respected Accountancy Practice based in Leicester – is seeking an AAT-qualified OR ACCA-trainee semi-senior to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Please read the information in this job post thoroughly to understand exactly what is expected of potential candidates.
* Preparing accounts & associated paperwork (unincorporated businesses & companies),
* Assisting with the preparation of Business Tax Computations, Partnership Returns, Personal Tax Computations & Personal Tax Returns,
* Preparing P11D returns,
* Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets high standards & suggest ways of improving quality / consistency.
The Right Person
* Experience undertaking the duties listed above,
* AAT-qualified, part-qualified ACCA or qualified by experience,
* Experience & knowledge of using Iris, Sage & Xero would be advantageous,
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
* Effective communication skills (internal & with clients), skilled at dealing with people.
* Appointment Type:
* Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 (subject to experience)
* Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays + 3-4-days Xmas Closure
* Fantastic offices with a skilled, driven & friendly team… all the coffee & tea you can drink
* Opportunity to attend training courses
* Regular team-building events
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NO
W or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.
T apply to this vacancy.