Accounts Assistant Job at Collins Property Recruitment in London
Accounts Assistant – Estate Agency – NW London – £35,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
A well-established and well-respected Estate Agency in NW London is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join it’s team. Working in a friendly and busy office, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
With a mix of home and office-based working, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a growing property company who wants employees to growth with it.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Posting receipts daily, applying cash to the right Tenants/Landlords accounts
- Daily Bank reconciliation
- Chasing rent payments over the phone and via email
- Office supplier invoice processing including payments
- Reconciling deposits to the bank
- Reviewing, maintaining, reconciling and updating client bank account suspense accounts
- Raising accurate residential sales commissions on Qubes
- Sending Commercial Lets invoices
- Ensuring renewals invoicing is done timely and accurately
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have previous experience as an accounts assistant within a property company. You will be self-motivated, hardworking and very organised!
If you have the experience required and are looking to work for a growing company, please apply now.
Reference ID: c1088
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- accounting within property: 4 years (Required)
Company: Collins Property Recruitment
Company Location: London