Accounts Assistant Job at Stirling Medical & Scientific Ltd in London
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers
- Attributing correct nominal coding to invoices
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Performing comprehensive credit checks on new customers
- Completion of new supplier account applications and subcontractor questionnaires
- Processing of card payments via Sage Pay
- Knowledge of subcontract orders, applications and retentions
- Experience of CIS accounting
- Processing weekly BACS payments
- Managing expense requests and producing expense reports
- Familiarity of month end processes – accruals, journal entries
- Understanding of forecasting and budget management
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Ad-hoc administration
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Solid team working aptitude, yet self-disciplined and efficient.
- Experience of financial management and ability to work to deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills are essential.
- Fully conversant in Sage 50 and Microsoft Office packages.
- AAT Qualification (desirable)
About Stirling Medical:
Stirling Medical are an established designer, manufacturer and installer of medical and scientific storage solutions. We pride ourselves on providing a trusted and quality service to a range of clients across the healthcare (including NHS & Private), medical and pharmaceutical industry. We deliver projects across the UK.
Location: Head Office, Sidcup, Greater London
Job type: Full Time
Hours: 8am to 4pm
Salary: Up to £25,000
Benefits: 22 days plus Bank Holidays per annum, Pension Scheme- Auto Enrolment, Commissions scheme.
Company: Stirling Medical & Scientific Ltd
Company Location: London