Accounts and Billing Assistant Job at Peter Edwards Law in Hoylake
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual working within a friendly and supportive team. This is a permanent role supporting the Practice Manager with the production of financial reports and bill production.
Skills, knowledge and experience
· Good academic results particularly in English and Maths
· Excellent Excel and IT skills
· Previous accounts/financial admin experience
· Strong analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving
· Keen eye for detail, thorough and pragmatic
· Understanding of basic accounts and VAT
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Pleasant but assertive and confident manner
· Desire to learn and progress
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Working closely with Practice Manager and Accounts team to assist with production of accounts reports
· Collating, analysing and reporting a wide range of financial information for the Management team.
· Assist with production of month end reporting
· Production of reports in relation to billing and all aspects of WIP management
· Costing and preparation of bills for private and LAA matters.
· Supporting the Practice Manager and Admin team with any ad-hoc requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- accounts: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Company: Peter Edwards Law
Company Location: Hoylake