Accounts Administrator Job at Digital Direct Aerials in Stourbridge
Digital Direct AV are a small friendly full on family business , Based in Lye.
We are looking for an enthusiastic , loyal and dedicated team member . We are an extremely busy small office , Every role matters and we are looking for a special person to add value to our team.
Accounts Administrator To be successful in this role, you should IDEALLY have a Finance , banking , Accounting or credit control background and be familiar with bookkeeping. Staying on top of the organisation of jobs.
Key Objectives & Result Areas of our
– Processing orders received onto an inhouse database
-Process remittances onto Sage
-Work with credit suppliers and fuel suppliers
– Track fuel usage
-Organise vehicles Tax / MOT
– Work with Directors with any claims on insurances .
– Collating swiftly and effectively all relevant data
– Contacting Customers for payments via e-mail and telephone, chasing and staying on top of monies in . Sending statements where needed and chasing money effectively. Building relationships with accounts teams in external companies .
– Taking incoming calls and directing them within the team accordingly when needed .
– Dealing with Customer and engineer queries by telephone and e-mail, effectively and professional in an up beat fashion .
– Dealing with VAT queries and supplying customers with VAT invoices as needed
– Dealing with projects – billing – Applications
Working on VAT with accountants
– Assisting the team on an ad-hoc basis
-Work with accountants
-Prepare standard letters for the team
– Cover Nest pensions administration
– Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Have worked in a busy payments or accounts department
– Previously have worked within an environment whereby you have had to priorities workload and tasks
– Have the ability to cope during busy sales periods whilst working to targets and deadlines
– To add support, capacity and efficiency to the running of the teams daily and weekly activities
– To provide a credible and direct contact point between client contacts and our supply team to enable us to efficiently deliver first class customer service against tight deadlines.
– To contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales processes and the quality of our business and bring additional skills, ideas and enthusiasm to our team.
Skills, Aptitudes & Experience Required:
– Administration and organizational skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, with a real appreciation of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in business
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with competence with modern business IT and the ability to work well with dynamic, experienced team of colleagues within a fast-paced environment.
– Commercial focus to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines to assist us in delivering projects on time and to budget.
– A well-presented self-starter with high positive energy, good humor and an enthusiasm for communication
– Confident and polite telephone manner
– Previous experience of working with databases
– Adept with figure work
– Team Player
– Self organised
Take Ownership of tasks and Time management .
Part-time hours: 35-40 per week
Application deadline: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- account admin : 4 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Digital Direct Aerials
Company Location: Stourbridge