Account Manager Job at mkodo – in London
mkodo is a leading supplier of mobile apps, websites and digital services to betting, gaming and lottery organisations across the globe.
- Our in-house team of experts has been delivering innovative and engaging player experiences on behalf of our global clients since 2001.
- We deliver world class iOS and Android apps and mobile-first websites for some of the leading betting, gaming and lottery operators in the world.
- We develop long-term client relationships that deliver proven business benefits to some of the biggest names in lottery, betting and gaming.
- Based in the heart of London, we offer an open, highly collaborate work environment, a supportive team and an excellent remuneration package. We give our team the opportunities, freedom and responsibility they need to progress, develop and excel in their roles.
About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping to maintain and grow our client relationships, partnerships and revenues. You will also be responsible for contributing to ideas towards the development and innovation of client products and working closely with the internal and external delivery teams to ensure we are providing best possible value and quality to our clients. You will report directly into the Associate Director – Accounts.
- Act as a key point of liaison between mkodo and selected clients
- Monetise and grow relationships with accounts
- Control full sales cycle to close
- Work closely with clients to ensure mkodo’s mobile services help fulfil their business objectives
- Ensure clients are kept up-to-date with project progress
- Be the escalation point for any client concerns
- Work closey with the internal delivery team, particularly Project Managers, to support the project delivery
- Handle client requests and questions in a timely and professional manner
- Provide clients with reporting and performance analysis related to their mobile services
- Keeping up-to-date and advising clients on the latest mobile technology, focusing on iOS and Android capabilities
- Assist Account Management team in growing client relationships to the benefit of both mkodo and the client
- Contribute ideas for new and enhanced products/services and sales channels to the team
Key skills and attributes:
- 2+ years minimum experience in account management or sales based role
- Ability to develop key accounts in the sector
- The ability to learn about a client’s business and propose useful mobile solutions to them
- A demeanour that clients and team members will find trustworthy, outgoing and personable
- The ability to learn about technical requirements
- The ability to interest and convince an audience when presenting mkodo and its services
- An aptitude for deal-making
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills
- Eager to learn about new mobile technology and selling technical solutions
- Ability to converse with senior executives within the business and from your clients.
Nice to Have
- Interest and experience (professional or personal) in the betting, gaming or lottery industry.
- Experience and understanding of the software delivery cycle
What we offer?
- Exciting, secure business sector
- Internal career progression – promote from within culture.
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Quarterly bonus
- Cycle to work and Travel loan schemes.
- Opportunity for international travel
- Networking and industry events
- Regular team events
- Birthday off!
- The role is currently remote, and we are open to flexible working long term.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, to work in a fast-paced company with cutting-edge technology, please get in touch with us!
Reference ID: AccMan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
Currently continuing to work remotely.
Company: mkodo –
Company Location: London