1st Line Support Engineer – Helpdesk Job at Greenfield – IT in Llandrindod Wells
1st Line support – IT Helpdesk
I am currently working on behalf of a really exciting customer based in Mid Wales who are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to come in and join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level graduate or equivalent to come in and join a really supportive team of engineers who will grow and develop their experience and understanding of a 1st line role.
The successful candidate will be
- Answering calls on the IT Helpdesk
- Supporting clients with 1st line resolutions
- Escalating further issues to 2nd/3rd line team
- Must have a keen interest in IT and Support
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a 1st line support engineer to come in a join the team and really take the next step of their career. If you are interested please contact Eleanor.
Reference ID: EC14561
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer
Salary: £17,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- 1st line support: 1 year (Required)
Company: Greenfield – IT
Company Location: Llandrindod Wells